Please Mark Your Calendar for next Tuesday January 17th, 2023
Edmonton Trout Club Meeting with our very own Chuck Harvey Presenting on tying chironomids.
– I will be discussing the use of Anti-static Bag (ASB) in tying chironomids.
– Please bring your fly-tying kit to the meeting and I will have all the materials you need to tie the ones I demonstrate afterwards. You will only need to have your own spools of thread. (Black & Rusty brown or burnt orange)
7:00 pm Queen Mary Park Community Hall, 10844-117 St.
Here is a look at our guest speakers and dates for 2023.
Jan 17/23 IN PERSON MEETING @ QMP
- Presenter: Chuck Harvey
- Topic: Chironomid tying session
Feb 21/22 AGM ( NO SPEAKER)
Mar 14/23 ZOOM MEETING
- Presenter: Jessica Reilly – Senior Fisheries Biologist for the Fish Species at Risk Program
- Topic: Fish Species at Risk
Mar 28/23 IN PERSON MEETING @ QMP
- Presenter: Josh(Jelly) Gelinas
- Topic: Euronymphing Setup and Techniques
Apr 11/23 ZOOM PRESENTATION
- Speaker: Phil Rowley
- Topic: Season Opener Techniques & Fly Tying Demo
Apr 25/23 IN PERSON MEETING
- Craig Copeland – Manager of the Cold Lake Fish Hatchery & Mayor of Cold Lake
May 9/23 ZOOM PRESENTATION
- Speaker: Kenton Nuefeld – Acting Senior Biologist – Rocky Mountain House
- Topic: Today and Future projects in ES2
May 16/23 NO SPEAKER
- Club Meeting
- Pot Luck Dinner
- Raffle of Donated items from Club Members