What do you receive for your membership?
- The opportunity to participate in the Club’s regular meetings held
January through May and again in the late fall and include:
informative presentations by guest speakers about fish, fishing
techniques and equipment, fisheries in various areas, fisheries
management, fly tying, and other topics requested by members.
- Access to the club’s library of books and videos (currently stored and
available to members in the reading room at the AFGA office, 13045
156 St NW, Edmonton)
- Depending on demand, an opportunity to participate in rod building,
fly tying and fly casting.
- Flycaster, our regular newsletter
- Access to the Club’s lake front property on Spring Lake. There is a
picnic shelter complete with a fireplace and picnic tables. This is for
members only, not for public use.
- Opportunity to store your boat at the club’s pier/boat launch area
- Free attendance at the annual spring and fall events at Spring Lake,
including a family barbeque, fishing and a chance to talk fishing.
- Opportunity to participate in fisheries conservation projects with
other club members
- Discount on Alberta Fish and Game Association memberships.
- Discounts at Edmonton’s Fishin’ Hole stores.
- Opportunity to go fishing with other members of the club.
- Social events; Guest Night.
In addition, members receive substantial benefits from our affiliation with Alberta Fish and Game Association:
- knowledge that you are supporting the largest conservation
organization in Alberta
- being part of the acquisition and protection of over 50,000 acres of
our Wildlife Trust Fund properties; available for hunting, angling and
- participation in our annual Wildlife Awards competition
- opportunity to participate in youth and women camps in Alberta
- opportunity to participate on numerous conservation projects such as
Volunteer Land Stewardship or Pronghorn Corridor Enhancement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit while participating in
hunting, fishing, trapping or authorized AFGA club activities, including Accidental Dental Expense, Rehabilitation Benefit, Accident Reimbursement Expense, Travel Medical Expense, and others
- $25,000 search and rescue expense (Canada only)
- $5,000,000 personal excess liability insurance
- discounts on the purchase of personal insurance through BrokerLink (1-888-826-9427)
- yearly subscription to Outdoor Canada West magazine
- 10% discount on Mark’s merchandise upon request of discount card directly from AFGA at 780-437-2342
What does it Cost?
- The ETFC offers Regular, Family and Youth memberships including Alberta Fish
And Game Association membership at a discounted price. As we are an affiliated
club, both memberships are required. All of the fees are posted on the
application forms (or feel free to reach out to us for help answers to any
questions you may have).
Who do I talk to for more information?
- Please send an email to our Membership Coordinator for more information firstname.lastname@example.org