At the request of ETFC, Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission has extended the draw date for our multi-prize raffle from June 12th to October 4, 2022, our first scheduled meeting of the Fall. A number of factors made this necessary including the inability to hold in-person meetings and events at which tickets could be sold, some delay in province-wide advertising, and the lack of a viable system to purchase tickets online. We’re hoping to remedy these as soon as we can. Because of the draw delay, a refund on any tickets purchased prior to May 25th will be provided upon request – simply contact the person from whom you bought the tickets and identify the ticket numbers.
Meanwhile, just as a reminder, the raffle details are as follows.
Draw Date: Oct 4, 2022 @ Queen Mary Park Hall (provided there’s not a resurgence of covid!)
$5.00 / Ticket License # 592730 2000 tickets printed – Must be 18 to Purchase Ticket
- 1st: Cut and Wrapped Pork Package with Freezer valued @ $650
- 2nd: Custom Made Sage GFL 9′ 6/7wt 2pc Fly Rod valued @ $500
- 3rd: Fly Box with 150 Handmade Flies valued @ $350.00
- 4th: Cabela’s Heavy Duty Cooler valued @ $275.00
- 5th: Pflueger 8′ 6″ 6/7wt Fly Rod valued @ $225